Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: May 15, 2022
About the Company:
Our client is a leading energy business and they are looking to add
a Financial Analyst to their firmly established team. Our client is
rapidly growing and seeking candidate with an Accounting background
to join their company as they continue their rapid expansion.
Reasons to Work Here:
- Exciting high growth start-up solar energy company
- Collaborative culture and working environment.
- Potential hybrid working
- Free gym access
- Free lunches provided
- Modern offices
- Strong dental / medical / vision
- 401k match from next year
- Great opportunity to grow and progress in the business as it
Responsibilities for Financial Analyst:
- Comply with legal regulations, including tax and audit
- Prepare financial statements, complete monthly closing,
analyzes revenue and prepares monthly account reconciliations
- Act as the lead contact during various internal accounting
audits. Supports external audit requirements.
- Develop appropriate accounting, analysis and reporting formats,
procedures, schedules, and recommend policies, to support the
reporting and analysis process.
- Present narratives, graphs, and other reports as required to
support monthly reviews and other management presentations.
- Maintain and enforce internal controls
- Provide analysis and support as required for location capital
- Recommend areas for cost reductions and other improvements
within the location.
Experience and Background:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of finance experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP along with solid
analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication abilities, including writing, speaking,
- NetSuite experience
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Hoffman Estates , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!