Company: Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC, a leader in the environmental
services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to
join our rapidly growing organization.Essential Duties:
- Handle Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced
goal oriented Collection Department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency on assigned accounts.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues
- Communicate and follow up effectively with both customers and
branch personnel on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working
relationship with branch personnel and co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Key Functions:
- Handle a high volume of outgoing calls to assigned delinquent
- Handle incoming phone calls, regardless of assigned branches,
effectively resolving customer and branch questions.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of
outstanding balances that are due.
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers both
verbally and written.
- Meet departmental and company goals.
- Adhere to all Corporate and departmental policies and
proceduresPosition Qualification Requirements:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily, the following requirements are representative
of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.Core Competencies:
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of navigating
various computer functions as well as utilizing Windows keyboard
- 3-5 years Collections and/or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable
procedures.Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School DiplomaSpecific Skills:
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with
local laws and regulations.All applicants must pass the
pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screeningHCC
expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages
the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that
HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.Heritage
Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly
encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and
veterans to apply.
Keywords: Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC, Hoffman Estates , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!