Company: Solution Partners, Inc.
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: June 20, 2022
RemoteOur Direct Client is looking for an IOS Engineer.
Specifically, you'd be joining a small but enthusiastically growing
group of engineers & product specialists building native mobile
apps that transform our client's decision making and supply chain
operations. We believe enterprise scale provides opportunities for
revolutionary tech developments that equal or surpass those in the
consumer space, such that you will find us leading the push for
mobile-first solutions at top firms worldwide. This focus on
disruption serves not only as a daily motivator to ship
best-in-class software, but also to invest in and remain on the
forefront of innovative technology. We're looking for experienced
colleagues to join us.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, build, and maintain production-quality Swift codebases
for our native applications.
- Drive high-quality code standards by writing unit tests and
participating in code reviews.
- Team up in architecture, brainstorming, and pair programming
sessions to contribute to our technology and products.
- Integrate with backend services, research documentation and
collaborate with colleagues to identify appropriate client/server
separation of concerns.
- Verify accuracy and functionality of pre-production
environments prior to deployment. Triage defect reports escalated
to the dev team after release.
- Help grow the team by interviewing & mentoring team
- Participate in product & release planning to uncover and
resolve ambiguous, invalid, or user-unfriendly requirements.
- Identify, plan, and validate improvements to
team/organizational processes and workflows.REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Solid experiential understanding of CS fundamentals, including
algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving,
and object-oriented principles.
- 5+ years experience developing native iOS applications in
Swift, with Objective-C understanding also required.
- Former positions or projects written using web technologies,
React Native, Xamarin, or any framework other than Apple's iOS SDK
do not count toward this requirement.
- Multiple projects built and deployed to App Store or
- Must be able to provide source code examples, Github page, or
equivalent as part of interview process.
- Working knowledge of the Human Interface guidelines, best
practices, and UI evolution.
- Significant experience using git & branching models on
- Working knowledge of Agile Scrum development practices.
- Familiarity with recent advances, architectures, tooling, and
emerging trends being discussed & adopted by the iOS developer
- Understand how to recognize/implement effective design patterns
while avoiding antipatterns.
- At least 50% daily working hours overlap with time zones
ranging from UTC -6 to +3.
Keywords: Solution Partners, Inc., Hoffman Estates , IOS Engineer, Engineering , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!