Company: Hire Velocity
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Ideal candidate must reside in the assigned Tri-state territory,
preferably in Eastern Pennsylvania. -This role is for a sales
engineer to join a successful team to handle South East Territory.
The role requires highly self-motivated individual that has -a
positive attitude, high organizational skills & strong time
management.A background in metal cutting and machine tool
technology would be beneficial. -This is a full-time position,
Monday through Friday, with a minimum of 40 hours per week. -Travel
is required. -Full benefits package included major medical, dental,
and vision. We also offer 401K w/match.Responsibilities
- Develop & expand company market share through increased sales
in assigned territory.
- Maintain contact with present and new customers identifying new
- Increase brand awareness and support channel partners, machine
tool dealers, end-users within the aerospace, automotive, energy,
medical, and general manufacturing industries.Essential Functions:
- Develop/maintain relationships with all end-users &
distribution sectors of tooling to the marketplace.
- Provide sales, technical support, and product training to all
users of company products.
- Identify customer tooling requirements and make appropriate
- Schedule daily customer appointments and follow up on customer
requirements in a timely manner.
- Update of (Salesforce) our CRM software database with customer
information, report daily activities and long-term
- Sales experience with a proven track record of 3-4 years
- Fundamental knowledge of CNC programming.
- Must communicate clearly in written and oral methods.
- Travel with overnight stays will be required.
- Technical degree (2-4-year degree) preferred.
- Experience in a working manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Hoffman Estates , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!