Visual Content and Online Communities Manager
Company: CDK Global
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 10, 2020
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading
global provider of integrated information technology and digital
marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent
industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK
provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the
world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most
automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.
Were large enough to make a difference but small enough for your
voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where
every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our
business and that of our customers regardless of what career you
decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, were
hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your
Reporting to the director of public relations and social media,
this position will play a critical role in bringing our brand
stories to life. This position will be responsible for supporting
organization-wide initiatives by developing compelling and engaging
visual content, including embedding our mission, vision, and values
across the organization, the launch and roll-out of our employer
value proposition (EVP), migration to a new digital workplace,
recruitment marketing efforts, engagement, I&D, and CR&S
programming, social media asset creation, website content
development, leadership visibility, and business-unit and corporate
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Ability to combine audio and visuals to tell a cohesive,
creative story that
conveys the brand voice. Manipulate and edit video, podcast and
animation pieces, input music, dialogue, close captioning,
graphics, and other effects.
- Consult with colleagues, stakeholders, and vendors to reimagine
and produce multi-channel pieces that align with corporate brand
- Contribute new ideas, techniques, and feedback.
- Comfortable creating detailed storyboards.
- Correctly back up and archive all footage for future
- Adept at working and communicating with all levels of employees
and customers, including C-level executives.
- Develop social media content (messages and creative assets) in
support of holistic communication strategies.
- Support migration to the digital workplace through content and
- Test and optimize external channels outside of email, including
video, podcasts, social, and new technology. Use data and insights
to assess results and inform strategies.
- Support additional projects as needed.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in film studies, cinematography, graphic
design, brand marketing, or related field.
- Exceptional copy, community, web, and social media writing
skills a must.
- Strong understanding of the creative process, design
principles, and color theory.
- Knowledge of varied communication delivery vehicles to reach
key stakeholders, including social tools and media measurement
- Strong ideator and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Well-versed in a Mac environment and Adobe Premiere, After
Effects, and other key Adobe CC software. Must know MS Office and
other industry-relevant software/tools.
- Have a solid understanding of design applications, i.e.,
Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Expert knowledge of filming, podcasts, production, cameras,
microphones, and other industry technology.
- Expert-level editing, motion graphics, shooting and
photography, and typography skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organization.
- Prior design agency or in-house agency experience
- Positive, driven, and energetic team player; able to roll-up
his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Proven ability to develop powerful visual communications that
will resonate with all stakeholders; (leaders, employees and
prospective employees, customers, industry influencers, etc.)
- Business acumen a plus.
- Passion and spark for helping to create a winning CDK
- Flexibility to work outside standard business hours as
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value
and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: CDK Global, Hoffman Estates , Visual Content and Online Communities Manager, Executive , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!