Regional Service Manager - Central Zone, Wisconsin
Company: Siemens Corporation
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most
threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people
around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs
in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global
team as Reginal Service Manager.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees
across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries
of what's possible in healthcare to help improve people's lives
around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create
better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they
live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning
from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and
innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists,
clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled
specialists pushing the boundaries of what's possible, to improve
people's lives around the world. We embrace a culture of
inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual
can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and
continued success. Check our Careers Site at
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking
for the next step in their career. As a Reginal Service Manager,
you will be responsible for:
* Work to maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction
* Communicate the value proposition of Siemens service to
* Obtaining service financial goals through revenue attainment and
effective cost containment.
* Ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
* Meet annual RSM goals and metrics as established
* Hire, develop, train and coach Customer Service Engineers
* Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear
direction to CSE's
* Develop long term value-based relationships with key accounts
* Provide additional escalation support to resolve key account
* Develop proactive account plans to prevent or predict issues
* Provide continues communication across organization for key
* Some travel may be required
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like to do develop your career with
* BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required,
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and
successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as
* Excellent organizational skills
* Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to
effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the
* Effectively present information to co-workers and employee
groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and
* Ability to read, analyze and translate into action financial
profit and loss statements.
* Professional level knowledge on using analytical databases and
complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and
technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
* Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative,
* Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
Required skills to have for the success of this role
* Recent experience in managing large remote employee-based
* Knowledge of the Diagnostic Imaging Instruments or equivalent
Diagnostic Imaging industry experience
* Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement
* Working knowledge of SAP or experience with equivalent enterprise
service software solution
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our
continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with
customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our
business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens
Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires
by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious
reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should
be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer.
Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your
recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to
your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the
accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your
role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with
an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated
prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy
and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an
employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our
global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate
for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering
ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and
services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows
both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and
dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone
to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is
delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying,
please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider
applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Keywords: Siemens Corporation, Hoffman Estates , Regional Service Manager - Central Zone, Wisconsin, Executive , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!