Practice Director (Finance & Accounting Permanent Placement)
Company: Robert Half
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 23, 2022
JOB REQUISITIONPractice Director (Finance & Accounting Permanent
Placement)LOCATIONIL HOFFMAN ESTATESJOB DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryThe
primary responsibility of the Practice Director is to maintain a
consistent above average performance metrics, provide business
generation leadership, motivation and direction to the staffing
professionals whom they supervise, participate in the recruitment
of new hires, and effectively communicate with all levels within
the organization. Key Core Competencies:Results and Execution
(Drive & Operational Execution)
- Drive revenue generating activities/practice group
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff practice
- Effectively manage time, plan and multi-task.
- Make quality decisions. Infrastructure (Resource Management)
- Reach target performance metrics, individual and staff.
- Attract and source.
- Train, develop and retain staff. Business Analysis
- Achieve pricing goals.
- Expert knowledge of practice group.
- Quickly recognize and act upon business trends on daily/weekly
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages and
- Promote a culture of collaboration.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide recognition and celebrate successes.
- Manage change efforts.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and
- Conduct effective meetings. Customer Focus
- Lead customer retention and expansion strategy.
- Build customer loyalty by providing superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles. Leadership
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility
through actions and behaviors.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where
diversity, equity and inclusion are championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture.
- Strives to understand and support others.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Treats others fairly and consistently. Business and HR
- Business generation, revenue and pricing goals: Based on
- # of practice groups: 1 practice group.
- Total Headcount: up to 4 including practice director.
- 1+ years talent solutions and/or management or equivalent
- Proven performance in Talent Manager role.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and
driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other technology
systems. Required Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferredTop Reasons to Work
for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For
more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client
relationships provide a level of stability few companies can
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential
and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid
time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and
retirement savings plans. Learn more at .
- UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 locations worldwide, we
provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client
relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on -FORTUNE
magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" since 1998, as well as
numerous "Best Places to Work" lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP - We believe in an "Ethics
First" philosophy, which means we are committed to social
responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace,
and actively participating in communities where we live and work.
Learn more by downloading Robert Half's Corporate Citizenship
Report at . You may submit your application materials online or
call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half
International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
M/F/Disability/VetJOB LOCATIONIL HOFFMAN ESTATES
Keywords: Robert Half, Hoffman Estates , Practice Director (Finance & Accounting Permanent Placement), Executive , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!