Training Program Manager
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The Training Program Manager will be responsible for the full
business life cycle of both external (Customer) training and
internal (Classroom) training programs. This highly visible role
will build the training business for the Americas Market Region,
working in conjunction with local resources, as well as part of a
global team, to insure successful knowledge transfer as well as
successful business outcomes.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads and promotes the Bystronic culture and values. Creates a
positive and inclusive working environment for all team members,
customers and trainees.
- Set training and development strategies to ensure strong
training processes, programs, systems and metrics that align with
both global and regional training objectives.
- Accountable for the oversight of all training activities for
both internal (classroom) and external (customer) trainees.
- Collect, maintain and lead action-oriented responses to
internal and external trainee feedback surveys, and monitor
training program effectiveness/outcomes.
- Develop and drive training metrics to achieve desired skill,
competency and cross-functional knowledge development
- Lead and oversee the preparation of sales training quotes for
additional customer training upon request and in coordination with
the Sales team.
- Train staff cross-functionally to have a backup plan for all
- In conjunction with Global training leaders, insure the
availability and technical integrity of appropriate training
documentation available to both internal and external
- Ensure that professional training concepts, procedures and
programs are addressing the needs of all internal and external
- Work in a fully collaborative manner with training teams to
organize, develop and administer new training programs, while also
leading a mindset of continuous improvement with all existing
- Supervise instructor personnel with emphasis on management and
administration of training activities from introduction through
delivery and outcomes.
- Independently and collaboratively works through highly complex
training issues to determine, recommend, and apply recommended
resolution and disposition.
- Ensure training consistency across all training employees and
- Develop and maintain a culture of continuous improvement for
the training team, as well as internal and external training
- Manage the training department to successful outcomes against
annually defined budget and profitability metrics. Required
Personal Skills, Key Behaviors
- Excellent communication capabilities, including experience in a
regional or global environment.
- Project management experience, specifically in the design and
implementation of collaborative and sustainable learning
- Exceptional facilitation and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to effectively interact with team members and stake holders
at all levels of the organization.
- Superior organization, time management and follow up
- Ability to lead, motivate and empower colleagues and other team
- Ability to recognize problems, set goals and convert plans into
- Exercises good judgement and controlled decision-making
- Open to and encouraging of feedback and personal
- Displays courage to challenge ideas and resolve issues
- Holds self and team accountable to high standards of conduct
- Basic business acumen, understanding both customer satisfaction
& financial drivers
- Task & project management skills, basic PC skills (customer
relationship management software, Excel and PowerPoint). Work
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a training oversight role,
including both internal and external customers, and budgetary
- Proven track record in a service environment.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally (up to
Keywords: Bystronic, Hoffman Estates , Training Program Manager, Executive , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...