PCT - Patient Care Technician - Full Time Evenings - Cardiology Unit
Company: AMITA Health, D36
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 17, 2020
We Are Hiring Tech-CPCT, Patient Care-Cert - Cardiology Unit 001 -
Full-Time,Evening - AMITA Health SAMC - Hoffman Estates,ILWhy Join
AMITA? AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating
company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs,
FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.AMITA Health is the largest
health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than
230 sites of care.-- The health system has 900 providers in its
medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician
partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater
Chicagoland area.What You Will Do As an Associate with AMITA
Health, you will have the opportunity toPerforms basic clinical and
non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned
- Aids with entry and exit of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities
of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well
as maintaining medical equipment.What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association
(AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- One or more of the following:
- Emergency Medical Tech--credentialed from the--Illinois Board
Of Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway
Safety--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
date.--Intermediate or Advanced also acceptable.
- Practical/Vocational Nurse--credentialed from the--Illinois
Department of Financial and Professional Regulation--obtained prior
to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Nurse Aide--credentialed from the--Illinois Department of
Public Health--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
date.--Nursing student who has completed on semester of medical
surgical nursing is also acceptable.Education:
- High school diploma or GED requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity AMITA Health will
provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and
applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification
or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic
information, carrier status or any other legally protected status
or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, D36, Hoffman Estates , PCT - Patient Care Technician - Full Time Evenings - Cardiology Unit, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!