Director of Nursing Perinatal Services
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 8, 2021
We Are Hiring:AMITA Health Women & Children's Hospital Hoffman
EstatesClick here to take a virtual tour! Take a virtual tour
- Level III Perinatal Services with a Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit (NICU) and Antepartum Unit for high-risk pregnancy
- High-risk pregnancy consultation and care to provide the best
- Certified midwives and doulas are available
- Comprehensive infertility and reproductive health services
- Lactation support and services from certified feeding
- Pregnancy and postpartum services for new mothers suffering
from anxiety, depression and other mood disorders (the first
perinatal mood disorder program in the state)Certified
Baby-Friendly HospitalWhat You Will Do:Direct services, workflow,
and resources for assigned nursing area.
- Develop departmental goals and objectives consistent with
medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the
health care delivery system.
- Direct clinical activities, including patient assessment, care
plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and
- Plan, organize, and direct all activities related to staffing,
including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education
- Prepare and monitor budget(s) and ensure that assigned nursing
area operates within allocated funds.
- Coordinate and direct internal and externally-driven
audits.What You Will Need:Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or jobtransfer date
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited
school/college of nursing required.
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and
experience preferred.Work Experience:
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.Why
Join Our Team:AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in
Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of
care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000
associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over
6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.We are
committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the
communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients
and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body,
mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the
source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being.
We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement
potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.Equal
Opportunity Employer:AMITA Health will provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age,
disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier
status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
laws.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on
the following link to the "EEO is the Law"
is the Law Poster SupplementPlease note that AMITA Health will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit
money or banking information from applicants.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Director of Nursing Perinatal Services, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!