Company: Charter Senior Living of Poplar Creek
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 13, 2022
RESIDENT CAREGIVER/CNAEarn $100 MONTHLY BONUS
Why Charter Senior Living?Come join a company that is committed to
our associates, believe in helping our associates grow and believe
that you should have a career and not just a "job".This is what
some of our associates say:
"I believe in the Charter Mission. To Enhance the Human Spirit.""I
do this every day as I help care for our residents. They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit.""I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life! "Hiring Part-time/PRN 6am-2pm /
2p-10pmOffering $100 per month Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Competitive Hourly WageCharter Senior Living Associate Your
potential is unlimited. As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job". We want each of our associates to feel like they a career
and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you
can become part of an organization that is committed to the future
of their Associates. POSITION SUMMARY:As a Caregiver you will be
responsible for all duties to safely provide for the resident's
care and well-being in a professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains Charter Senior Living Mission and Core Values.
- Provide assistance as needed with medication reminders (as
applicable), bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, and other
activities of daily living.
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by supervisor.
- Provide emotional and social support to residents.
- Document daily assistance provided per protocol
- Inform supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
- Respect residents' confidentiality.
- Familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Charter Senior Living
- Perform other duties as assigned.OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly
population. Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Clear communication - listening, speaking, reading, and writing
including ability to communicate sensitive information with
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks
safely and effectively
- High tolerance for working under pressure and handling critical
situations in a calm and professional manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, is required
- CNA, STNA, GNA, CHHA or other caregiver training/certifications
as per state regulatory and licensure requirements
- CPR/First Aid Certification may be required (per regulatory
- Experience with the elderly and memory impaired adults is
preferred but not required with thorough understanding of the aging
Charter is a drug-free work environment. All offers of employment
are subject to passing background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with HeartTo Serve with PurposeTo Serve with CourageTo
Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Poplar Creek, Hoffman Estates , Caregiver, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!