RN I-Behavioral - Low Acuity
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Additional Job Information
Title: RN I-Behavioral
City, State: Hoffman Estates,IL
Location: AMITA Health ABBHH
Department: Adlt Psychiatry Nrsng Unit 002
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Evening, 24 hours,Weekly
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
With the addition of Presence Health, AMITA Health is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Job Summary:Provides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Performs initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice. Develops a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Professional Educator License with endorsement in school nursing through Illinois State Board of Education acceptable for Therapeutic Day School: BU 66202, Departments 68653, 68654 and 68655.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire date
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.
How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , RN I-Behavioral - Low Acuity, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!