RN - Outpatient Practice - Hoffman Estates
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: RN I-OP Prac-BHHCity, State: Hoffman Estates,ILLocation: AMITA Med PlazaDepartment: PBP Psychiatry 001Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,WeeklyAbout Us Employer () is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. With the addition of Presence Health, Employer is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. Job Description Job Summary:Provides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility. Responsibilities:
- Performs initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice. Develops a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.QualificationsLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- Previous work experience in the assigned specialty area preferred.
- Day times, no weekendsHow To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , RN - Outpatient Practice - Hoffman Estates, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!