Registered Nurse - OP Pediatric Group (Hinsdale)
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: AMITA HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP - OUTPATIENT PEDIATRIC OFFICE/CLINIC: REGISTERED NURSE II (HINSDALE) City, State: HINSDALE,ILLocation: Employer Medical Grp-PedsDepartment: Pediatric AdminAdditional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly (MONDAY THRU FRIDAY: No weekends, no on-call, no nights or holidays).*Brand new Pediatrics office opening in Hinsdale in Augusts of 2018.***Prefers experience working with diabetic pediatric patient popuation.**NEW GRADS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITIONAbout Us Employer () is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. With the addition of Presence Health, Employer is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. Job Description Job Summary:Provides direct nursing care to patients of the assigned clinic/practice in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's continued care needs with members of the healthcare team.QualificationsLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- REQUIRES CDE Credential (Certified Diabetes Educator) or willing to obtain 6 months from date of hire.Education:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- Previous work experience in Pediatrics required.
- Prefers CDE Credential or must obtain prior to start date. Prefers experience working with diabetic pediatric patient population.
- NEW GRADS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERD FOR THIS POSITIONHow To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Registered Nurse - OP Pediatric Group (Hinsdale), Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!