Behavioral Health Nursing Supervisor - Weekends Hoffman Esta
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: Supv-Nursing-BHH-IHRCity, State: Hoffman Estates,ILLocation: Employer ABBHHDepartment: Nursing Administration 001Additional Job Details: PRN,Weekends, 0 hours,WeeklyAbout Us Employer ( ) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. With the addition of Presence Health, Employer is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. Job Description Job Summary:Supervises the behavioral health program.Responsibilities:
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
- Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance expectations. Applies progressive discipline when appropriate. Participates in hiring and termination procedures.
- Coordinates patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure the achievement of desired outcomes.
- Participates in direct delivery of care depending on patient census. Completes patient evaluations and treatments as needed. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Associate Degree
- Associate's degree in nursing required Bachelor's degree preferred Work Experience:
- One year of current clinical nursing experience preferred.How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Behavioral Health Nursing Supervisor - Weekends Hoffman Esta, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!