Behavioral Health Associate - ED/SIRS, Part Time, Evenings
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: Behavioral Health AssociateCity, State: Hoffman Estates,ILLocation: Employer - Behavioral Health HospitalDepartment: Adlt Psychiatry Nrsng Unit 004 - Eating Disorders/Self-InjuryAdditional Job Details: Part-Time, Evening, 24 hours, WeeklyShifts: 3PM-11:30PM. Six shifts per every two week pay period, includes every other weekend.About Us Employer () is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. With the addition of Presence Health, Employer is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. Job Description Job Summary:Provides behavioral health counseling services. Responsibilities:
- Conducts patient assessments and establishes therapy treatment goals.
- Administers individual and group therapy. Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluates progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provides patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.QualificationsLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree, Bachelor degree in behavioral health field required Work Experience:
- One year of experience in behavioral healthcare preferred
- Experience working with eating disorder patients preferredHow To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Behavioral Health Associate - ED/SIRS, Part Time, Evenings, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!