Pedatric Intensive Care Unit RN PT Nights SAMC
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: October 8, 2018
We're Hiring Title: RN-ICU-Peds ICity, State: Hoffman Estates,ILLocation: AMITA Health SAMCDepartment: Pediatric ICU Unit 001Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Night, 20 hours,WeeklyWhy Join AMITA? AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do Job Summary:Provides direct patient care to critically ill infants and children in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept new grad RNs into this position.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire dateWork Experience:
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Pedatric Intensive Care Unit RN PT Nights SAMC, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!