RN I-Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health - Youth Unit - Hoffman Estates
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: October 26, 2018
We Are Hiring RN I-Behavioral - Ped Psychiatry Nrsing Unit 001 - Part-Time,Day - AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,ILWhy Join AMITA? AMITA Health () is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the grater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity toProvides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.You will:
- Performs initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice. Develops a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Required in all locations except Therapeutic Day Schools: BU 66202, Departments 68653, 68654, 68655.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Professional Educator License with endorsement in school nursing through Illinois State Board of Education acceptable for Therapeutic Day School: BU 66202, Departments 68653, 68654 and 68655.Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire dateWork Experience:
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.
- RN experienced in the treatment of adolescent inpatients.
- Day shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm with alternating weekends and holidysEqual Employment Opportunity AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Associated topics: bsn, coronary, intensive care, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, surgery, surgical
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , RN I-Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health - Youth Unit - Hoffman Estates, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!