Behavioral Health Associate - ED/SIRS, Part Time, Nights
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: November 5, 2018
We Are Hiring
Title: Behavioral Health Associate
City, State: Hoffman Estates, IL
Location: AMITA Health - Behavioral Health Hospital
Department: Adlt Psychiatry Nrsng Unit 004 - ED/SIRS
Additional Job Details: Part-Time, Night, 20 hours, Weekly
Shift: 11:00pm - 7:30am, w/alternating weekends included
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
Provides behavioral health counseling services.
- Provide group therapy intervention through running therapeutic groups on unit.
- Maintains thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team.
- Manage milieu.
- Ensure patient safety.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree, Bachelor degree in behavioral health field required
- One year of experience in behavioral healthcare preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Behavioral Health Associate - ED/SIRS, Part Time, Nights, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!