Cardiac Cath Lab Specialty Call RN
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: February 7, 2019
Additional Job Information Title: RN I-Specialty CallCity, State: Hoffman Estates,ILLocation: Employer SAMCDepartment: Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Day, 20 hours,WeeklyAbout Us Employer () is a joint operating company formed by Adventist Midwest Health, part of the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL., and Alexian Brothers Health System, a subsidiary of St. Louis-based Ascension. Headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL, Employer is the third largest health system in the state with more than 12,000 associates committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care at nine acute and specialty care hospitals and at more than 80 ambulatory/clinic locations. Employer has an extensive provider network of more than 3,000 hospital-affiliated physicians and the Employer Medical Group consists of over 500 multi-specialty employed physicians and associate practitioners, ranking it among the largest regional medical groups. Employer's mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by respecting the faith traditions of the many individuals and families we have been called to serve across suburban Chicago.Job Description Job Summary:Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.QualificationsLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire dateWork Experience:
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Cardiac Cath Lab Specialty Call RN, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!