RN - Behavioral Health Clinical Research Coordinator - Hoffman Estates
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: February 7, 2019
We Are Hiring
Coord-Research-Clinical - Research Behavioral Hlth 001 - Full-Time,Day - AMITA Med Plaza - Hoffman Estates,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health ( ) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Coordinates administrative and clinical aspects of multiple research projects.
- Collaborates with primary investigator, sponsor and research staff to plan, conduct and evaluate project protocols. Monitors and reports on progress of projects.
- Assists with the recruitment, selection, scheduling, and monitoring of research project participants. Manages the handling of adverse events, compliance and other participant-related issues.
- Coordinates the preparation and delivery of departmental communications, presentations and marketing/educational materials.
- Collaborates to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards. Assists with responding to and preparing for audits.
- Coordinates activities for the Institutional Review Board (IRB).
- Prepares and maintains documents, presentations, files, training materials and databases needed for IRB compliance.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Research Professional credentialed from the Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM&R). Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree requiredWork Experience:
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , RN - Behavioral Health Clinical Research Coordinator - Hoffman Estates, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!