Behavioral Health Associate - Adolescent, 36 FT, Evenings
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: April 11, 2019
We Are Hiring
Behavioral Health Associate - Ped Psychiatry Nrsing Unit 001 -
Full-Time,Evening - AMITA Health ABBHH - Hoffman Estates,IL
Shift: 36 hours/week; 3:00pm - 11:30pm, w/every other weekend and
Why Join Ascension?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company
formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and
St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
Provides direct behavioral health patient care.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily
- Provides or assists with providing direct patient care,
diagnostic procedures and therapeutic interventions.
- Observes and records patient behavior and activities. Reports
any changes in condition and suggests modifications to the
- Establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed
from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- Bachelors degree in behavioral health or related field highly
- BHA experienced in the treatment of adolescent psychiatry;
familiarity with chemical dependency
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Behavioral Health Associate - Adolescent, 36 FT, Evenings, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!