Caregiver - Monthly Bonuses Offered
Company: Charter Senior Living
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: November 30, 2019
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission.-- To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents.-- They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit.-- I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life!
-Charter Senior Living Associate--
Your potential is unlimited.-- As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job".-- We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).----
- Health Insurance--
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
As a Caregiver you will be responsible for all duties to safely
provide for the resident's care and well-being in a professional
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all of the care needs a resident might require
including, but not limited to, toileting, ambulation, bathing,
dressing, personal hygiene, escorting, and transferring from place
- Will assist in the dining room during meal times including, but
not limited to, set up, take meal/beverage orders, serve, bus
- Will assist with activities when required and/or be responsible
for getting the residents to scheduled activities.
- Will be responsible for getting the resident ready and to the
lobby for scheduled appointments
- Will be aware of what constitutes a change of condition and
report to Medication Tech/Resident Care Coordinator/HSD
- Capable of washing, drying, folding and returning laundry to
the correct resident.
- Collects and disposes trash in designated receptacles.
- Has knowledge of, and can demonstrate proper technique, or can
learn how to assist with a gait belt, sit to stand lift, transfer
board, oxygen equipment, catheter, specimen, transfer pole,
trapeze, wheel chair, scale, and other equipment as directed by the
Resident Care Coordinator/HSD.
- Capable of taking accurate vital signs and weights.--
Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population.--
Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.High school
graduate preferred.-- Preferred proficiency in English.-- Attends
in-services monthly required for position.-- Receives and maintains
First Aid certification.
Charter is a drug-free work environment.-- All offers of employment
are subject to passing background check and drug test.----
Equal Opportunity Employer
To Serve with Honor
To Serve with Purpose
To Serve with Courage
To Have Fun While ServingJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living, Hoffman Estates , Caregiver - Monthly Bonuses Offered, Healthcare , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!