Company: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Serve beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous and timely
manner, achieving a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
Beverage Manager/Restaurant Supervisor - Restaurant Manager - Food
& Beverage Manager
* Maintain clean and organize bar areas.
* Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
* Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for
purchase of alcohol.
* Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders.
* If applicable, take orders, and serve and clear food and beverage
to guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas.
* Issue guest check and complete payment process.
* Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated
* Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as
* Complete required side work prior to shift end.
* Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing
departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
* Assist with taking beverage inventory.
* Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* High school diploma preferred.
* TIPS certified a plus.
* Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or equivalent
* Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of
* Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and different shifts.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting
up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
Keywords: Hersha Hospitality Management, LP, Hoffman Estates , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!