Concierge - Part Time Shifts - Weekends
Company: Charter Senior Living of Poplar Creek
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission.-- To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents.-- They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit.-- I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life!
-Charter Senior Living Associate--
Your potential is unlimited.-- As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job".-- We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.
The receptionist is responsible for providing information and
referral to residents, visitors, staff and prospective clients in a
positive, service-oriented manner.-- The Receptionist must possess
excellent written and verbal communication skills.-- He/she must
possess basic clerical skills; typing, filing, light bookkeeping
and be able to work in an environment with multiple
interruptions.-- The position requires a pleasant nature and a
willingness and desire to work with the elderly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering phones and accepting appropriate information or
- Greeting visitors and directing inquiries.
- Accepting initial inquiry information.
- Providing marketing tours and arranging marketing meals, as
- Maintaining records of inquiries for future phone follow-ups or
- Placing follow-up marketing calls to prospective clients, as
directed by the manager.
- Completing and sending mailings directed to prospective
clients, as directed by the manager.
- Receiving and distributing mail to appropriate personnel and
- Completing tenant agreements and signing up new residents, as
- Maintaining resident, employee and other business
- Accepting and receipting monthly rental and other payments.
Maintaining records of all payments received on applicable tenant
- Operating copy machine.
- Preparing semi-monthly time cards for community staff.
- Announcing resident events, meal times, and other applicable
activities over the intercom. Posting daily menus.
- Maintaining the office calendar of reservations, resident
vacations, etc. for reference.
- Assisting and participating in emergency procedures to maintain
resident safety, i.e. fire drills.
- Assisting monthly in-service and staff training
- Other tasks as assigned by the Business Office Manager or
- Checking in on residents as requested by the Business Office
Manager or Executive Director such as phone calls, knocking on
their door and keying in to insure safety.
- Potential for exposure to blood/body fluids not likely
- The incumbent will sit for extended periods of time. Lift
between 1-20 pounds occasionally. Walks throughout the facility as
needed. Visual acuity and good hearing.
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills.
Typing and ten key adding machines. Ability to function as a team
member. Good interpersonal skills with all levels of staff,
residents, families, and the public.
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Poplar Creek, Hoffman Estates , Concierge - Part Time Shifts - Weekends, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!