Company: Motor Werks Auto Group
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Are you Mercedes Benz Certified? or Have Shop Experience with German Engineered cars?
Let's talk about your future.----You've built your career and invested in yourself and investing in our Technicians is a--Motor Werks--tradition.
We're proud of the men and women that serve our customers because they do it better than anyone.
Our Technicians are the core of our business and the reason why our Customers come back over and over again.--
As you know, Mercedes Benz never stops innovating and our continuous training is the best in the business.
Our high volume workshop will keep you on top of your game and earning great money.
-- Employer--is actively recruiting and hiring an experienced--Mercedes Benz Technician--that is interested in expanding their knowledge and joining the best Mercedes Benz Service Team in Chicago land.--
* Mercedes Benz Certified Technician--
ASE Certified Technician is a plus - Your compensation increases if you are certified--
Customer Focused-- *
Solid automotive diagnostic skills a plus--
Strong interest in continuous learning--
Ability to work in high production environments with a continued quality focus--
Must have his/her own tools - a tool box provided--
Ability to lift 80 pounds-- *
Also required is a successful completion of Pre-employment drug test/physical/ and background check--
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
* Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
* Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
* Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
* Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
* Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
* Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
* Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
* Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
* Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
* Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
* Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
* Ensures that customers' cars are kept clean.
Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
* Keeps shop area neat and clean.
* Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
* Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
Benefits * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401K Plan *
Paid time off *
Short/Long Term Disability *
Employee Assistance Program *
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Saturday Lunches *
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and various other fountain drinks
Family owned and operated *
Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
Health and Wellness Programming *
Family owned and operated *
Discounts on products and services
Technician Specific Benefits
* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Air-conditioned shop *
State-of-the-art, brand new facility, air-conditioned and cutting-edge technology
Bays with lifts and complete tool cabinets for each technician
Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Uniforms provided *
Discounts on products and services *
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop *
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
Clean and professional work environment
Apprenticeship program *
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.--Hireology . Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: Hoffman Estates, IL - 60169
Keywords: Motor Werks Auto Group, Hoffman Estates , Mercedes-Benz Technician, Hospitality & Tourism , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!