Sr. Software Developer
Company: ZLLIUS INC.
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Hi,Greetings from Zllius Inc.We have an urgent requirements from
our direct client in Salt Lake City, UT. If interested revert me
back with your Updated resume, along with contact details, work
authorization.Position: Sr. Software DeveloperLocation: Salt Lake
City, UTDuration: (Long Term)Contract Type: Full Time
/W2/1099/C2CVisa: Any Security Comments: Fingerprinting & Name
Check RequiredJob Description Details: The Ideal Candidate: The
ideal candidate for this position is a highly skilled and motivated
full stack developer. They have extensive experience with C#, .NET,
CSS and Angular and are highly familiar with Kubernetes, Azure, and
CosmosDB. They are passionate about microservices, Domain Driven
Design, containerization, and event driven architecture with
knowledge of how these affect security and coding standards
throughout the environment. They've worked in TDD and understand
the purpose of testing while developing. They understand and drive
conversations for improvement, are enthusiastic about new
technologies, and love to impart this knowledge and enthusiasm with
others.Principal Duties: As a Senior Software Developer, your
responsibilities will include:
- Microservices development including domain modeling.
- Utilize software development best practices.
- Implement secure coding standards and practices.
- Develop web applications using technologies such as .NET, C#,
CSS, Angular, and Azure.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in an agile
- Apply an engineering mindset.
- Contribute to the team in analysis, design, and testing within
a Selenium framework.
- Apply systems engineering concepts, such as structured design,
supportability, reliability, scalability, and maintainability to
ensure that applications are optimized and loosely coupled.
- Experience with container orchestration and building apps in
- Desire and ability to communicate and collaborate at a high
- Strong customer service and customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to identify and develop creative solutions to
- Strong understanding of data collections and data flow.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Degree - B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
- Functional Experience - 5+ years' experience with .NET, C#,
CSS, Angular, Kubernetes, Azure, Typescript, SCSS, Selenium,
SpecFlow, CosmosDB, microservices design and other technologies and
- Functional Experience - 7+ years' experience using secure
coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design,
- Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an
agile product environment to include deep understanding and
experience with agile methodologies.
- Interpersonal Relationships - Candidates must demonstrate the
ability to work well with others of all personality types while
demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize
- Communication - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to
communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and
- Initiative - Candidates must demonstrate success as a
self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
- Teamwork - Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with
cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.Bonus skills:
- Finance or Education Domain experience
- Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP,
- DevOps tools experience - maintaining pipelines,
containerization, etc.Job Types: Full-time, ContractSalary:
$55,000.00 - $85,000.00 per yearAbility to commute/relocate:
- Hoffman Estates, IL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- REST: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)Work Remotely:
Keywords: ZLLIUS INC., Hoffman Estates , Sr. Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!