Senior Business Analyst - Oracle SaaS EPM - Remote
Company: CDK Global
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Responsible for Oracle EPM - Enterprise Performance Management
Suite of offerings: EDMCS, EPBCS, FCCS and ARCS.
- Responsible for system configurations, application and
integration settings across the EPM suite.
- Must be able to create rules using common scripting language of
S-base and SQL.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Financial Applications - General
Ledger, Fixed Assets and Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for the analysis and evaluation of user business
problems and the development of system recommendations to meet
business area requirements.
- Analyzes moderately complex business problems to be solved with
- Defines problems, evaluates and prioritizes requirements, and
implements systems to meet internal business and user requirements
for non-routine projects.
- Provides recommendations to address specific business needs for
information technology based solutions.
- Acts as liaison between the business users and IT.
- Performs system validations in alignment with business
requirements under limited supervision.
- Represents the organization on projects and may perform in
project leadership role.
- Collaborates with multiple cross-functional areas externally
and internally for the implementation of system and business
- Plans and configures multifaceted system settings and
- Executes unit integration and acceptance testing; creates
specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Evaluates new software products to determine their
applicability to current and future IT environments.
- Exercises sound judgement within defined procedures and
practices to determine appropriate actions when accomplishing
- Applies a broad range of theories, concepts, principles, and
methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Works under limited direction. Determines and develops approach
to solutions. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure
objectives have been met. Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience;
- Master's degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience; OR
- Doctorate degree and no experience At CDK, we believe inclusion
and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to
our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and
encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best
selves and make an impact. CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is
valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability
(including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the
military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in
the US. - CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to
Keywords: CDK Global, Hoffman Estates , Senior Business Analyst - Oracle SaaS EPM - Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!