Technical Sales Representative, Software Technology
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: June 22, 2022
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and
abilities required: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. Understand internal client's technologies and the
product line to develop applicable and effective approaches of
promoting software solutions. Evaluate customer business
requirements and translate them into appropriate technical
solutions using internal client's software products. Collaborate
with Technical Centers to assist local sales representatives to
present software products and support on technical questions.
Provide product sales presentations, webinars, and training to both
internal sales/service associates and customers. Create content of
marketing materials, sales manuals, and product documents. Ensure
that sales targets are consistently met. Maintain customer
relations to update subscriptions or contracts, inform new
releases, and obtain feedbacks. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering related field.
- Prior experience of technical sales in software and/or machine
tool industry highly preferred
- Experience in software engineering is a plus
- Basic understanding of software infrastructure and Information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong work ethic, ability and passion to research and learn
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.Work
- General office environment will be experienced.
- There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing environments
which may present possible hazards such as noise, electricity,
chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual
- Frequent: Travel, operating a vehicle, standing, sitting at
desk, utilizing computers and phones.
- Periodic: Operating power equipment, standing, walking,
bending, and stooping.
- Occasional: Lifting, pushing, and pulling objects. Repetitive
foot, leg, hand, arm, shoulder, and torso movements
Keywords: Experis, Hoffman Estates , Technical Sales Representative, Software Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!