Sr. Technical Program Manager
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Work at OMRON!
OMRON is the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of
personal heart health and wellness products. Since OMRON invented
its first blood pressure monitors more than 40 years ago, the
company has been passionate about empowering people to take charge
of their health at home through precise technology. OMRON provides
the World's #1 Blood Pressure Monitor (Global Home Appliance Market
Comprehensive Survey 2020 by Fuji Keizai Co., Ltd. (2019)). The
company's mission is Going for Zero, the elimination of heart
attacks and strokes. Omron Healthcare - US, headquartered in
Hoffman Estates, IL, is the healthcare subsidiary of Omron
Corporation, a $8 billion global technology company celebrating
more than 80 years of success.
Omron also has recently launched VitalSight--- by OMRON.
VitalSight--- by OMRON is a remote patient monitoring (RPM) program
committed to supporting healthcare organizations in realizing
remote care's potential for blood pressure management. VitalSight
was developed in response to OMRON's nearly 50 years' experience in
supplying clinically accurate home patient monitoring devices and
personal heart-health technology. As a leader in at-home monitoring
devices, it only makes sense that OMRON designed VitalSight to make
participation in a clinically relevant remote patient monitoring
program easier for both patients and providers-all in pursuit of
Going for Zero mission.
Senior Technical Program Manager - Hybrid OR Fully Remote
As the Sr. Technical Program you will play a highly impactful role
as we look to expand our remote monitoring platform capabilities.
You will own the ongoing building of our VitalSight--- platform all
the way from the mobile application management for patient
engagement, Data Management, Systems Workflow, and EMR
Integrations. You'll continually optimize success metrics and
you'll obsess over the experience of integrating new customers and
supporting the currently integrated ones.
Our Commitment to Employees:
- Training and Career Development Program to give employees a
learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to
help build their career at Omron.
- Great financial opportunities with competitive compensation,
immediate 401k match with 100% vesting, profit sharing, and Blue
Cross Blue Shield for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug
- Community Programs that includes activities with local
non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Work Arrangements, Flexible
Work Hours, and Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay.
- Wellness Programs such as Walking Contests, Nutritional
Learning Sessions, On Site Flu shots or Health Screenings, etc.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Project Management - Control and manage projects with an
end-to-end result orientation.
- Product Management - Subject matter expert for the
VitalSight--- RPM new care management solution.
- Staff Management - Manage assigned resources.
- Client/Stakeholder Management - Working with clients using
platform and meeting with them regularly.
- Issue Management - Control and manage platform issues: triage
issues, conducting detailed analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related
- 7 years' experience in clinical technology
- 3 years' experience in EMR familiarity and experience
- Extensive knowledge of interdependencies of technology such as
Cloud, API and server management
- Experience in webservices, databases, and other
- Experience of how to architect a solution from the MVP state to
the scalable productions environment
- Knowledge about HIPAA, HITRUST, and related regulations.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women
and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they
meet every single qualification. At Omron we are dedicated to
building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're
excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align
perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we
encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate
for this or other roles.
Omron is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we
comply with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: OMRON, Hoffman Estates , Sr. Technical Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!