Field Service Technician 2
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Does the idea of troubleshooting electronic equipment intrigue
you? Are you interested in electro-mechanical repair and
maintenance? Are you driven to deliver exceptional customer
service? If you answered yes to any of these questions or have
significant customer service, repair/maintenance, and installation
experience, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking aspiring Service Technicians in your area to help
service and support our customers' cash automation technology
equipment in your area!
Burroughs is a service and integration leader in payment and
transaction automation technology with over 135 years of experience
serving financial and retail customers. Burroughs offers a
nationwide field service organization combined with remote managed
services, technical support, help desk, program management and
hardware solutions; including ATMs, teller cash automation,
servers, smart safes, kiosks and self-service solutions throughout
U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Join us to experience what has made Burroughs a great place to work
Benefits of working at Burroughs:
* Extensive training, tools, and company vehicle all provided!
* Competitive compensation including premium pay scales, Floating
Holidays, and Paid Time off!
* Comprehensive benefit packages including robust Medical, Dental,
and Vision effective on the 1st day
* 401k savings plans!
Burroughs' Service Technicians will install, maintain, and service
multi-vendor equipment at customer locations in response to
assigned service calls and within established service level
agreement (SLA) periods. Customer and vendor equipment typically
includes banking and cash automation equipment, self-service
devices, and other OEM devices. Successful candidates will possess
impeccable personal integrity, excellent customer service skills,
technical aptitude, and an ability to operate as a team player.
* Installs, maintains and services cash automation equipment at
assigned customer locations,
* Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems,
* Ensures customer satisfaction through excellent follow through
and communication with customers and Burroughs Team Members
* Maintains tools and parts inventory in a secure and accurate
* Technical aptitude or interest in learning to repair electronics
and electro-mechanical components in complex machinery,
* Positive attitude and a passion for customer service,
* Impeccable personal integrity and business ethics,
* Independent and team work skills,
* Self-motivated and well organized,
* Good oral and written communication skills.
* High School Diploma or GED (Associates Degree is a plus),
* Must be at least 21 years of age,
* Must hold a valid US driver's license,
* Ability to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 75
* Previous experience with multi-vendor ATMs, cash automation
equipment is a plus.
Keywords: Burroughs, Hoffman Estates , Field Service Technician 2, IT / Software / Systems , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!