Company: TalentFish LLC
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Title: Telecom Coordinator
Primary Location: Hoffman Estates, IL- Hybrid role partial
Position Type: Contract
TalentFish is casting a line for a Telecom Coordinator. This is a
partial onsite/work-from-home contract opportunity located in
Hoffman Estates, IL.
Qualified candidates must be local to the area and able to work
onsite a 2-3 days per week.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Education and Experience -
- 3-5+ years' experience in Telecom billing and
- Experience working with telecommunication carriers to manage
services such as connects/disconnects, coordination of new service
or change of service, etc.
- Experience with reading and understanding telecommunication
- Solid Excel skills of at least Intermediate level, and able to
create reports in Excel.
- Experience interacting with business users and worked with
- Experience communicating with management and providing
summaries and reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities -
Core Qualifications (Required)
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Telecom billing and local
provision processes in an Enterprise environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task. The role is
very busy and requires a lot of coordinating, follow-up, tracking,
administration, communicating with vendors etc.
- Excellent communication skills Experience interacting with
business users with ability to interact with multiple business
- Experience working directly with telecom carriers and internal
customers on a daily basis to obtain quotes, place orders and
coordinate installations to ensure the proper service delivery
- Experience with MACD (Moves, Adds, Changes, and Deletions)
orders in a day-to-day environment .
- Experience in Telecom Expense Management systems and business
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and
Intermediate Excel skills .
- Has ability to recommend process improvements and communicate
ideas or findings.
- Ability and courage to prioritize deadlines and openly initiate
communications with management team if deadlines appear to be at
- Must have problem solving skills and critical thinking
- Able to drive the team to solve problems and implement
permanent fixes as required .
- Ability to adapt to change and make the team learn in the agile
way with adopting new technologies in a multi-cloud environment
- Ability to work under pressure and at a large volume and fast
paced environment .
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Good understanding of telecommunications technologies and
related terminology such as MPLS, VoIP, TDM, DIA, SD-WAN and
- Experience with billing systems Oracle or Rivermine/Tangoe is a
- Advanced Excel skills is a PLUS
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work closely with many project managers on large scale and
volume enterprise deployments to meet customer's unique
- Work with customers to obtain up-to-date and accurate
information before placing orders.
- Perform Move, Change, Delete, and approve orders in TEM telecom
management systems before placing an official orders to Telecom
- Schedule and participate in weekly status calls with clients,
fellow teammates, and carrier providers.
- Ownership and coordination with network team, cross-functional
teams, and carriers to schedule disconnections, installations,
circuit activations and testing.
- Follow-through communication on open carrier escalations and
- Provide big picture view on whole new circuit deployments to
ensure business requirements are met, carrier escalation processes
are documented and communicated to network and other functional
teams that require the escalation process to perform their daily
- Perform project management of multiple orders simultaneously
with a deep level of detail, accuracy and quality.
- Manage and maintain an inventory of active transport services
and telecom inventory records.
- Manage escalations and expedite with vendors to ensure timely
- Address issues and questions from cross-functional
- Track metrics and work with different vendors to ensure SLA
compliance from vendors, according to requirements.
TalentFish is an employee-owned company pioneering a new realm in
talent acquisition. We are redefining IT staffing by evolving AI,
video screening and our unique platform. TalentFish focuses on
providing the best employee, consultant, and client experience
At TalentFish we are an Equal Opportunity Employer we embrace and
Keywords: TalentFish LLC, Hoffman Estates , Telecom Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!