The Accounting Specialist for Business Collections
Hoffman Estates IL
3+ Month Contract
Bilingual Spanish is an entry level position responsible for
contacting delinquent clients, arranging for past due account
collections and proactively calling the client base.
• Researches issues which includes contacting several internal
business groups to determine resolution.
• Provides reconciliations per client or controller request.
- This includes contract versus invoice, invoice last month to
current month and main versus branch billing.
- custom invoices are created per client specifications.
• Proactively contacts client base to encourage payment of
delinquent accounts and determine reason for delinquent payment.
Recommends and prepares credit memos, billing authorizations,
application of deposits and funding to prevent unnecessary
• Responsible for handling all correspondence from client
• Updates management on potential issues.
• Makes recommendations on resolution and ways to prevent future
• Responsible for application of funding/deposit and securing
Delivery & Acceptance of add-on equipment.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Microsoft Office Experience - Excel a must
• Ability to work in team environment
• Ability to reconcile account to summarize the components of
the balance due
• At least 2 years related experience highly preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent required; some college a
• Bilingual Spanish required