Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading
global provider of integrated information technology and digital
marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent
industries.Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK
provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the
world, serving approximately 28,000retail locations and most
automotivemanufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, partssupply, repair and maintenance
of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics
and predictive intelligence.
Were large enough to make a difference but small enough for your
voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where
every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our
business and that of our customers regardless of what career you
decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, were
hiring to support your growth and ours -Greenlight your career.
The Senior Pricing Analysts primary role is to create and
capture value using innovative pricing strategies. To support the
creation, execution and evaluation of pricing programs for B2B
online, software and service solutions. This position requires
strong communication skills and a practical commercial mind set.
The position will work closely with the sales & commercial managers
in creating strategies to ensure product and service profitability.
The candidate will support specific price execution, price
decisions, and support CDKs Reward program. Candidate is expected
to interpret data, gather competitive and market intelligence,
win/loss information to analyze trends, identify outliers, and
understand client utilization.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions:
• Performing data analysis, building analytical models, coming
up with actionable recommendations, improving methodology based on
feedback and fine tuning recommendations. Working hands on to
prepare and validate data, slice and dice data to derive
• Presenting recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
Collecting feedback, fine tuning recommendations and obtaining sign
off to drive implementation
• Executing responsibilities for CDKs Customer Rewards program
and in-contract pricing
• Create pricing strategies using deep analytics to capture
opportunities, reduce profit leakage, expand into new markets, and
improve sales force effectiveness.
• Conduct pricing analytics and use insights in creating pricing
strategies and sales plan development.
• Monitor and update commercial price lists
• Generate pricing reports on sales revenue and preparing
• Developing daily, weekly, and monthly pricing reports that
offer visibility to pricing and offer opportunities to improve
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills are
required to collaborate across numerous functions including: sales,
marketing, product development, support, strategy and finance. The
ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to migrate
efficiently through complex systems and data, can simultaneously
manage multiple high priority projects, and can create alternative
strategies for capturing value in a mature market.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelors Degree in business administration, finance,
mathematics, accounting, economics or a closely related
• Minimum 3 + years experience in one or more of the following:
Pricing, Revenue management, Sales, Commercial Management, Finance,
Trading & Business Development OR any other business related.
• 3+ years in pricing or profitability analysis
• Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytical ability,
analytical and problem solving skills, including financial analysis
• Strong communication skills and the ability to tactfully
influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts in order to reach
• Demonstrated ability to be timely and accurate in written and
verbal responses in a fast paced environment
• Highly Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
PreferredAttributes & Qualifications
• Strong business knowledge, including activity based costing
and standard costing knowledge.
• Considerable working knowledge of multiple functional areas
such as sales, finance, operations, etc. and demonstrated ability
to integrate information across those fields
• 5+ years of experience in setting pricing strategies for B2B
• 5+ years of experience with software or services
• 2+ years of experience in automotive industry
• Experience with IBM Cognos reporting
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have
family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on.
Thats why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only
take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are
effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid
time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your
community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We
value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectivesthey provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran