Claire's - A Career that's always in style
Director Sales, NA
About the Role
Develop and execute strategic plans to drive defined results for
new Claires Concessions program placements across grocery/ drug,
mass market and specialty retailers as determined. Lead a
cross-functional team to deliver the milestones, deliverables,
testing, and financial/non-financial targets in the account
strategy. Directly manages the relationship with the key national
accounts. Own all trade show selling strategies and 3rd party
Manufacturer Rep organizations for continued selling
• Overall accountability for key national accounts to
maximize revenue, increase market share and ensure profitability
goals are met.
• Sets direction and strategy for assigned accounts as it
relates to category management, reporting requirements for tracking
and analysis, and promotional and marketing strategies for sales
and unit growth.
• Responsible for driving the trade show strategies and
execution for new virtual formats along with development for
relationships with all major trade show organizations including
WAFC, GMDC and ECRM globally. This position will also help develop
the strategy and framework for all trade shows globally.
• Lead cross-functional teams to manage the business
category growth targets for 1-3 year strategy planning.
• Lead team to deliver the milestones, deliverables, and
financial / non-financial targets.
• Manage Concessions Analyst strategies for all account
analytics and reporting required including store clustering
initiatives, inventory analytics, incremental sales initiatives and
• Responsible for setting up SalesForce for all sales
pipeline initiatives, tracking and reporting.
• Analyze, hire and develop new relationships with
manufacturer Rep groups for continued placement across all retail
formats and channels.
• Build and maintain collaborative internal relationships
across all business units.
• Educate and report to business unit leadership on company
account strategy tracking and meet regularly with internal
stakeholders to provide updates.
• Drive key Company business objectives and lead
organizational change for the Concessions business growth
• Account Management experience, with experience working
with outside vendors, and / or Project Management experience
• At least 5 years of experience as a national account
manager or Director of Sales managing a portfolio of accounts
• Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including
negotiating contracts, prices, resolving service issues and
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
• Category Management and Data Analysis
• Experience with managing 3rd Party Rep organizations
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
My Profile Create and manage profiles for future