Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Food Servers are an important component to any dining
experience. A servers' duties are providing the menus to the guests
and taking down their orders (food and beverages) and serving the
meals. Lastly, the servers work in corporate dining facilities,
restaurants, cafeterias, and/ or banquet halls.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $18/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening), &
* Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to
* Take beverage and food orders and serve them * Work with other
servers and be a team player.
* Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them
to kitchen for cleaning.
* Serve food and/or beverages to patrons; prepare and serve
specialty dishes at tables as required.
* Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food,
tableware, and linens.
Qualifications & Experience
* Ability to hold large trays preferred * Servers must be on
their feet for long periods of time.
* Professional and friendly. (Even in tough situations) * Team
* Effective communication skills with guests and staff.
* Quick thinking.
* Ability to lift heavy trays filled with glassware/food.
* Basic math skills.
* Great attention to detail.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Hoffman Estates , Food Server, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!