If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what
you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at
Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people,
your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the
global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your
opportunity for professional development and industry leading
rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the
values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond
opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working
together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the
world better for everyone!
NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE!
We are seeking an Assembler for our Addison manufacturing plant.
This position plays a key role in ensuring products are ready for
on-time delivery to Flowserve customers.
We offer competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical
benefits on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays,
pension plan, 401(k), and many other excellent
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Safe operation of machines and tools.
- Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling
pumps and components.
- Perform any assembly-type functions using hand or power
- Operate equipment needed to perform the job.
- Strict adherence to standard work.
- Assist team members in other areas if needed to meet daily
- Assist in problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate.
- Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity are essential
(able to stand for long periods of time)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds at varying frequencies.
- Capable of adhering to Standard Work.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to follow proper
safety procedures and guidelines.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Desire for personal development and growth.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to follow proper safety
procedures and guidelines.
Primary Posting Location: Addison, Illinois
Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Assembler
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53097BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected
veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not
discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about,
discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances,
the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the