Company: Charter Senior Living of Poplar Creek
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Why Charter Senior Living?
"I believe in the Charter Mission.-- To Enhance the Human Spirit. I
do this every day as I help care for our residents.-- They may need
extra help throughout the day, but I know during these times that I
am enhancing their spirit.-- I feel honored to make such a
difference in someone's life!"-----Charter Senior Living
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Perfect Attendance bonus offered monthly- Earn an extra $100
per month (after taxes).----
- Health Insurance--
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
Your potential is unlimited.-- As a small boutique company, we are
committed to helping each of our Associates have more than just a
"job".-- We want each of our associates to feel like they have a
career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how
you can become part of an organization that is committed to the
future of their Associates.
This position requires that you accept the responsibility for the
delivery of food services to each resident in your assigned
Resident Group.--Provide the highest quality and consistency of
service to all residents in all dining rooms and resident
apartments, according to company standards as set forth in the
attached food server's manual.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Personally get to know all residents in your Resident Group by
communicating with team members and departments, reviewing
appropriate resident records, and direct conversation with
- Provide prompt, polite and professional service to residents in
your assigned section.
- Assist residents and other team members with beverages, salads
soup, dessert, and all other service needs.
- Clear tables as you work your section. Clean and wipe down
tables and chairs after residents leave the dining room.
- Do daily side cleaning duties as scheduled and requested. Spot
sweep floor in the dining room after each meal.
- Set up dining room tables with all utensils, chinaware, eating
silverware and glassware. Refill sugars, salt, pepper, creamers,
and butter dishes after each meal.
- Set up delivery and pick-up daily room trays for room service
- Set up and replenish salad bar and all other beverage and
- Handle all resident concerns and complaints with finesse and in
a caring, polite and professional manner.
- Communicate and channel to a supervisor, all resident,
personnel and other matters and information which could concern or
be in any way beneficial to the employer.
- Exposure to blood/body fluid not likely
- Push, pull, or lift at least 30 pounds. Frequent transporting
of residents in a wheelchair.
- Compassion for the elderly
- Must be able to routinely follow written and verbal
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, or bend for periods of up
to eight hours with breaks as provided for in the employee
- Must be able to pass a background check.
EQUAL OPPOTUNITY EMPLOYERJB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living of Poplar Creek, Hoffman Estates , Server, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!