Company: KAR Global
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary: Plan, implement and coordinate the outside
operations and functions of one or more of the following
departments: Consignment, Factory, Fleet/Lease, Commercial Account
or E-Commerce in accordance with corporate guidelines.Job
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist in assuring the inventory is in the proper designated
areas of the lot at all times. Track missing units and help with a
physical inventory on a periodic basis.
- Assist CR Writers in generating and approving work orders for
the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and Detail Shop, and with
data entry of repairs. Verify that repairs are completed and
- Verify vehicle announcements and reports are accurate for
- Determine which vehicles need outside orders (dent demon,
- Write repair orders and coordinate with shops for vehicles that
- Inspect and picture vehicles for internet sales.
- Coordinate and assist with numbering of vehicles for sale.
- Assist with representing vehicles on the auction block and
assist sales representatives as needed.
- Act as a liaison between the auction and designated accounts as
- Determine certifications and grades for vehicles.
- Recommend mechanical and body shop repairs based on the
criteria for each.
- Ensure arbitrated units are restocked into inventory and proper
announcements are made.
- Assist the Manager in monitoring and ensuring compliance with
all contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements in
conjunction with the accounting department.Educational Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Auto auction experience preferred.
- Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and
maintain a valid driver's license. Physical Requirements:The
physical activity requirements of the position are from Light to
Medium Physical Work .#ADESAjobs
Keywords: KAR Global, Hoffman Estates , Lot Specialist, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!