Brand and Digital Communication Specialist
Company: Omron Electronic Components- Americas
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Work at OMRON!OMRON is a global leader in the field of
automation, an $8 billion global technology company celebrating
more than 80 years of success. OMRON's business fields cover a
broad spectrum, ranging from industrial automation and electronic
components to social systems and healthcare. OMRON Management
Center of America, Inc. is the regional headquarters for OMRON in
the Americas.As a member of the global communications team (GIC),
this position will be responsible for implementing extensive
corporate communication initiatives in the area of brand and
digital communications. This position is 75% remote and 25% in
office.Our Commitment to Employees:
- Training and Career Development Program to give employees a
learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to
help build their career at Omron.
- Great financial opportunities with competitive compensation,
immediate 401k match with 100% vesting, profit sharing, and Blue
Cross Blue Shield for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug
- Community Awareness that includes activities with local
non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Work Arrangements, Flexible
Work Hours, and Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay.
- Wellness Activities such as Walking Contests, Nutritional
Learning Sessions, On Site Flu shots and Health
- Collaborate as a business partner with Omron companies in the
Americas region and drive regional activities from the
communication side to achieve the business vision.
- Oversee relationships with third party content creators for
- As OMRON's representative spokesperson, communicate OMRON's
corporate value primarily to local stakeholders using media
specialized in the area.
- Protect and enhance OMRON brand value by managing reputation
- Trade show planning, coordination and execution.Job
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Journalism, Public
Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing or other related
- Experience: 3+ years of professional experience with
- Proficient in the use of social media tools including LinkedIn,
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Able to use base Microsoft programs (Word, Excel,
- Able to learn and adapt to new software based systemsOmron is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we
comply with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Omron Electronic Components- Americas, Hoffman Estates , Brand and Digital Communication Specialist, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!