(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant - Perinatal IOP
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Hiring for FT, PT, and PRN, 8 hr shifts, All shifts Perinatal
IOP, part of Ascension is looking for caring and compassionate
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our team! We're the
second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S., employing more than
150,000 associates. We offer the opportunity to work in independent
living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative
care, hospital, and long-term skilled nursing care. By submitting
your interest to this position, you are joining the Ascension
Talent Network and may be contacted for additional roles or to
complete a full application for continued consideration. As one of
the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S.,
Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized
care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty
and those most vulnerable. The Important Role of Our CNAs
- Assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a
Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assist patients with tending to personal care, activities of
daily living and transfers/transport.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
- Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assure
resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency
situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate. Benefits
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental,
vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
Keywords: Ascension, Hoffman Estates , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant - Perinatal IOP, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!