Company: CRYSTAL CLEAN
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Heritage-Crystal Clean, LLC, a leader in the environmental
services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to
join our rapidly growing organization.
- Handle Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced
goal oriented Collection Department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency on assigned
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues
- Communicate and follow up effectively with both customers and
branch personnel on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain an effective and cooperative working
relationship with branch personnel and co-workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Handle a high volume of outgoing calls to assigned delinquent
- Handle incoming phone calls, regardless of assigned branches,
effectively resolving customer and branch questions.
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of
outstanding balances that are due.
- Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers both
verbally and written.
- Meet departmental and company goals.
- Adhere to all Corporate and departmental policies and
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the following
requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of navigating
various computer functions as well as utilizing Windows keyboard
- 3-5 years Collections and/or Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School Diploma
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with
local laws and regulations.
All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug
& alcohol screening
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and
encourages the applications of individuals from diverse
backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers
that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and veterans to apply.
Keywords: CRYSTAL CLEAN, Hoffman Estates , Collections Specialist, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!