Member Service Lead
Company: Sears Holdings Corporation
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: May 14, 2019
At Sears, you control the direction of an exciting career with a
compelling company that has transformed itself, while continuing to
occupy a unique place in American retailing. In recent years, Sears
has enjoyed success on Main Street and Wall Street. We?ve focused
on our powerful brands. Revitalized our full-line stores. Expanded
our off-the-mall stores into small towns and neighborhoods.
Penetrated the vast market for home services. Sears is now a member
of the family in more than 60 million households. Most importantly,
we?ve built a winning culture where associates own their careers.
Places where you help drive the success of the company and of your
career. The opportunities are endless; the road is wide
open.Req/Job ID: 971867BREmploying Entity: Sears Holdings
Management CorporationEmployment Category: Regular, Full-timeJob
Function: SalesStore ID: 58491: Sears Holdings Management
CorpMember Service Leads are instrumental in creating the stylish,
forward-thinking, personalized experience that stays true to the
Shop Your Way ecosystem. Member Service Leads follow the core
tenets of the team: 1. Uncompromised Quality 2. Customized service
3. Delivering Convenience at Every Turn 4. Relentless passion for
the member. Thus creating enduring relationships that are rooted in
what the member likes, loves, and wants as we get to know and serve
the member.You'll be on the front line, chatting with our existing
members and introducing Shop Your Way to new members, sharing your
insights about Shop Your Way and how our service makes it easier to
get their 'to-do list' done giving them time back in their day to
enjoy with friends, family, and other key components of their
lifestyle. You'll encourage our members to connect with you as
their Member Service Lead. You'll build upon our fast-paced and
innovative culture that thoughtfully focuses on the member,
introduces the member to all of the ways Shop Your Way can help
save time and money, while ensuring their experience with Sears and
Kmart, both online and instore, is always positive and
- Personally support hundreds of clients each month using our
Member Services platform to design the right solution for the
- Manage inbound member needs through our Apps, phone, and
- Provide personalized and compassionate support that aligns with
Shop Your Way.
- Get to know and serve the members by helping them identify
their needs through a thoughtful discovery process.
- Support the member's profile using our exclusive Shop Your Way
Apps. Determine the ongoing method of contact with the member.
Identify gifting, considered purchase, and essential support needed
on an ongoing basis. Initiate orders, returns, and other support
for the member, including catalogs and research for products and
- Act as an ambassador to Shop Your Way in order to address
member questions and remove any blockers with the existing Shop
Your Way experience today and going forward.
- Using the member's definition of convenience, ensure that the
member is surprised and delighted throughout the experience with
the Personal Shopper.
- Work thorughout the Member Services team, SYW, and Sears
Holdings to address issues on behalf of clients. Capture notes and
inputs from your clients and our internal team.
- Be an integral part of SHC and work at the forefront of its
Member Service platform and deliver key client, engagement, and
order (sales) objectives.
- Join an extensive community of passionate, member-focused,
talented Member Service Leads.
- Express input from your clients so that their voice is heard
throughout Shop Your Way and SHC
- Performs other duties as assignedJob Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior work experience in service and sales positions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, learn quickly, and
multi-task with ease.
- Independent, self-starter with experience directing own
- Proficient with Apps and mobile technology, email organization,
Google drive, and have intermediate technical skills.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes, identify root
causes and develop/implement approved solutions.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills that can
be addressed with a wide variety of people internally and
- High comfort level with chatting and developing a rapport with
people. You love connecting with people using Apps.
- Work well under pressure and have experience with outbound
- Microsoft Office computer skills. CRM experience a strong
- Attend a mandatory 2-week onboarding/training session at the
start of your hire date.#Corporate, #SYW58491
Keywords: Sears Holdings Corporation, Hoffman Estates , Member Service Lead, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!