Sr. Contracts Coordinator
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technology?With more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.?Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000?retail locations and most
automotive?manufacturers.?? CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts?supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.????We?re large enough to
make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This
means that we are an organization where every person matters. You
can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our
customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.?From data
scientists to sales and client service experts, we?re hiring to
support your growth and ours -?Green?light your career.??The Senior
Contracts Coordinator will provide strategic and operational
support for the Sales Organization. This position will contribute
significantly to the speed, accuracy, and quality of the quote to
cash--lifecycle. Primary responsibility will be to effectively
execute on the sales fulfillment processes by preparing legal
addenda and coordinating with and obtaining approval from other
roles within the organiziation. In addition, the role will include
responsibilities ranging from validation of internal commissions,
contracting metric analysis, developing presentations and training
materials, and Salesforce reporting and optimization.----Position
Responsibilities & Essential functions--
- Ability to write and key large-scale complex deal types.
- Manages deals from quote to roll call; ensure deals are
accurately written, meets all legal requirements and are
- High attention to detail with precision and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively communicate in cross functional
- Collaborate with internal business partners of all levels to
understand and set expectations.
- Partner with various business partners listed above relating to
contractual, compliance, technical, legal issue resolution.
- Ensure standard process is applied on Non Standard Addendum
items including non-standard pricing when writing and keying
- Builds solutions/contracts at a line level with all required
products based on the solution proposed by Sales. Review existing
network billing lines to ensure old equipment is lost and billing
amended based on Pre Sales Engineering Billing Analysis. Review Pre
Sales Engineering Quotes to confirm Solution Design information is
reflected accurately based on quote/ sites and solution design.
Review product requirements/launch kit information.
- Validate accuracy of contracts keyed to ensure correct
- Review and resolve Pre Sales Engineering configuration
discrepancies between the signed contract and the Pre Sales
Engineering configuration in order to finish the contract entry to
roll call process.
- Research Quota Credit related inquiries and provide results,
including resolution, if applicable.
- Verification of products sold if questions arise during
contract keying process.
- Collaborate to develop and streamline processes.
- Request Client Master File numbers and address changes. Resolve
any issues regarding Party discrepancies.
- Review signed documents for legal accuracy and
- Determine how to handle per deal if product requirements were
not sold on a contract, product sold are obsolete, internal action
need to be taken in order to trigger product kick outs
- Open cases and escalate any tooling issues. Provide feedback to
- Participate in BDC project that may include testing,
evaluation, and feedback that impact present and future processes,
procedures and tools.
- Analyze multiple network quotes to ensure all solutions
proposed in the deal are represented in the Pre Sales Engineering
--configuration, including: circuits, IPT, IPNS, phones, front
end/CRM, hosted and wireless network solutions. Providing feedback
- Collaborate with sales team to uncover opportunities and to
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, positive can-do attitude,
participates and add value during BDC meetings, training events and
- Ability to prioritize and work independently with flexibility
and follow through
- Conduct testing for new tooling roll outs or enhancements and
provide recommendations and help develop business
requirements.--Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor---s Degree and/or 5+ years contracting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation
experience to senior leadership
- Effectively manages multiple tasks with competing priorities
and meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to excel in a fast paced, high volume and
- Strong problem solving and research skillsPREFERRED ATTRIBUTES
- Experience with MS Suite
- Automotive Industry experience a plus?CDK Global knows you have
passions outside of work. ?You have family, friends, sporting
events, and lots of things going on. ? That?s why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but
your family as well. ? All of our benefits are effective the first
day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to
re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and
tuition reimbursement to name a few.At CDK, we pride ourselves on
having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness
of individuals and the different perspectives?they provide. We
offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, or protected veteran status.??
Keywords: CDK, Hoffman Estates , Sr. Contracts Coordinator, Other , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!