Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Pharmacy
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Additional Job Information Title: Technician-Pharmacy ICity, State: Hoffman Estates,ILLocation: Employer SAMCDepartment: Pharmacy Services General 001Additional Job Details: PRN,Rotating, 0 hours,WeeklyAbout Us Employer ( ) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension. With the addition of Presence Health, Employer is now the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The newly combined health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and now serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area. Job Description Job Summary:Provides distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.Responsibilities:
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- HS or Equivalent
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred Work Experience:How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.Equal Employment Opportunity Employer will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Hoffman Estates , Pharmacy Technician - Inpatient Pharmacy, Professions , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!