Experienced Auto Sales Consultant
Company: Motor Werks Auto Group
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: December 31, 2018
The Motor Werks Auto Group is looking to add Sales Consultants to our Mercedes Benz of Hoffman Estates team. Automotive sales auto sales car sales sales executive luxury car sales client advisor As a Motor Werks Sales Consultant you will drive your own success with in demand product lines and unrivaled service standards that keep Customers returning to you. Our Sales Consultants can sell across our unrivaled group of brands, as well as new and pre-owned certified. Automotive sales auto sales car sales sales executive luxury car sales client advisor Daily responsibilities of Motor Werks Sales Consultants: Automotive sales auto sales car sales sales executive luxury car sales client advisor
- Ensure that the initial and returning experience for each Customer is welcoming and consistently focused on exceptional service
- Communicate effectively in-person, over the phone, via email, text and social media etc. to discover the wants and needs of Customers
- Proactively consult and guide customers to the appropriate next step in the sales process, i.e.vehicle appraisal process, test drives, finance applications and service
- Consistent use and successful navigation of provided selling tools and industry specific programs
- Follow up with potential Customers and lead qualification
- Adhere to provided metrics expectations, successful sales guidelines and requirements
- Ensure that vehicles and product displays represent the quality and first-class experience that our Customers expect
- Maintain brand specific training and certification requirements Compensation and Benefits of Becoming a Motor Werks Sales Consultant Automotive sales auto sales car sales sales executive luxury car sales client advisor
- Salary plus commission or commission only pay plans available for you to choose
- Open Floor - Sell pre-owned and new vehicles
- Our Sales Consultants can sell across all our brands and maintain their customer relationship throughout the process
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- We offer comprehensive training through brand specific on-line education, classroom training, and showroom job shadowing opportunities
- Great Team Environment that encourages recognition of individual talents and good work
- Work life balance
- We are an exception in the industry. We are closed for 6 Major Holidays because we understand the value of our employees spending time with their loved ones.
- Reasonable showroom hours, ie. We close at 8:00 M-Th and 6:00pm on Fridays.
- 5 day work weeks - Sundays and one day off during the workweek
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and service It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
- Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
- Minimum of 5 years of driving with a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report history Interested in joining an Elite Sales Team with an entirely different approach to meeting customer needs and expectations? Join our Elite Circle: We represent Mercedes Benz, Land Rover, Jaguar, Infiniti, Honda, Cadillac, Porsche and BMW. Success is possible if you cherish our customer relationships, are self driven to learn, have high energy, exhibit integrity and accountability with our customers as well as among the team you work with at Motor Werks. Automotive sales auto sales car sales sales executive luxury car sales client advisor
Keywords: Motor Werks Auto Group, Hoffman Estates , Experienced Auto Sales Consultant, Professions , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!