Account Sales Executive - Midwest
Company: CDK Global LLC
Location: Hoffman Estates
Posted on: November 3, 2018
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technologyWith more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.?Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000?retail locations and most automotive?manufacturers.?? CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts?supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.???We?re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we?re hiring to support your growth and ours -?Green?light your career.??As the liaison between the client and CDK Global, the Account Sales Executive creates business relationships, increases incremental revenue, and retains business with CDK clients through face-to-face sales activities.? Works in conjunction with channel partners to increase sales opportunities in CDK Strategic Products to grow CDK?s share of wallet in existing client base.? Achieves annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of the Director of Sales.Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Set clear, measurable performance goals to consistently achieve a sales quota:
- Identify new opportunities with existing customers
- Grow and maintain existing accounts
- Generate significant revenue and profit growth utilizing a disciplined and process-oriented approach.
- Develop an overall sales plan and forecast short and long-term sales results.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of specific CDK products and their functionality.
- Interface and work with internal teams through the sales and implementation process.
- Understand industry segment and keep abreast of competitor developments in the market and/or territory.
- Focus on consultative relationship with the client by developing an understanding of their unique business needs and bringing forth integrated solutions.
- Diagnose and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner with appropriate resolution for the customer and company.
- Utilize Salesforce.com for maintaining client information and forecasting, leveraging the 9 steps of the ?Triangle?.Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B selling, preferably with new business development experience
- Experience targeting and penetrating key prospects and influencing decision makers
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining client relationships
- Experience using consultative solution selling to align client?s business needs with a solution
- Must be able to negotiate and close opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex sales process and provide customer support based on the needs of the client
- Know how to develop and manage a sales territory
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Ability to travel 75% or more, including overnight travelPreferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Experience in Automotive retail or selling into the automotive vertical or knowledge of automotive, finance/insurance, and technology industries
- Influential, relationship builder?
- Good time management skills
- Initiative and self-starterCDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. ?You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. ? That?s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. ? All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives?they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.??
Keywords: CDK Global LLC, Hoffman Estates , Account Sales Executive - Midwest, Sales , Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!